Something To Think About.

There is no girl alike me. And there is no boy that like me. ; )






Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Breaking Up A Bond.


                      Breaking a bond is surely harder than to break a string of thread.Bond is also a thread but it's a thread of life.Breaking the bond is just like you are using a glass knife to cut a piece of steel paper.The knife will break but the paper,still haven't been cut.It's not useless.At least there's an effort to cut it.Right?

                      I have seen a lot of them.Those who try to cut the bond and those who have been in a lot of pain because of losing it.Every bond is built from the bricks of love,strengthen with the sand of trust and nourished by the particle of time that we have gone through together.Our only mistake is for mistaken the bond to be harder than the steel and stronger than the metal.That bond,that thread of life is as fragile as the life itself.As our life can end unexpectedly,so do the bond.It also can break in the time where we thought it had became so though that it's impossible to be broken.

                      I hate to see those tears of my friends whose their bonds have been broken somehow,whether it tragically or accidentally.Love hurts.Yes,it does.The damage that it does is more than the happiness it gave.But still many devoured that little happiness until they dont care even if they have foreseen the pain before that.

                     Crying your heart out wont chase away the pain and lost that you felt.Plucking out your eyes from its socket wont help to stop the tears that came from your heart.Those actions will only intensify your pain and implified your lost feeling.But then I encourage you into adding more pain.Because there's no other ways to reduce it.

                     No matter how long you pray,no matter how many bloody tears have you shed and it doesnt matter how many people have tried to comfort you.Still,the intense pain is not going anywhere.It will stick to you for like an eternity if you have truly been in love.If not,then maybe you will forget it sooner than what you had thought.

                    Asking about me?I never break any bonds yet but I have felt the pain.Maybe more than just an ordinary intense pain.So,I can ensure you that if someday,somehow any of those precious bonds break,I wouldnt have been here and typing some junk pieces of entries.I would have been in my own dark world where there's no escape from that and I wont be hoping for some sweet advices to keep me comfortable because there's nothing,none of those that I knew existed in this world could have bring me back to life.In that silent world there's only me,there's no words can penetrate in and there's no light can disperse.

                   In that silent world,there's no one can offer me help,except God,of course.But,I doubt Him too.








May Peace Be Upon Us.

Live,Laugh,Die Emotionally!

8 comments:

Headmaster said...

Are you sure about doubting God?Why.?

Love bonds can simply be said as a rubber strap.They pull it tight, then when one person let it go, it's the person who held on that gets hurt.

The longer you stretch it before, the more it will hurt you later.Believe me, love suxs.

Sarah Sayuri Hartnett said...

@headmaster:hahaha

akhirnya ada org berani komen

metafora je tu

fikir2 kan la

Headmaster said...

memang aku terkenai dengan keberanian melampau aku.hak3!!

metafora pa dah rupa metamatik aku rasa.toi ka eja lagu tu?

✿ gadis biasa ✿ said...

speechless :(

very nice one :)

Mr Fiance said...

that's my girl.. :)

Sarah Sayuri Hartnett said...

@headmaster:aku salute kau!!

:))

Sarah Sayuri Hartnett said...

@gadis biasa:thanks sweetie

:D

i appreciate that

Sarah Sayuri Hartnett said...

@Mr Fiance:yes,your girl...

:))

LinkWithin

Sayang Korang Ketat-ketat