Something To Think About.

There is no girl alike me. And there is no boy that like me. ; )






Thursday, March 3, 2011

If God Has Forsaken Me


Si Deus Me Relinquit(Latin)

If God Has Forsaken Me




If God has forsaken me,
Then I shall forsake God, too.

Only the oppressed may possess a black key,
I close all doors
Thus I seal away all prayers.

However
who protects me?
From the most frightful: myself
.............................................................................
Si deus me relinquit,
Ego deum relinquo.

Solus oppressus nigram clavem habere potest  
Omnias ianuas praecludo,
Sic omnias precationes obsigno
  
Sed,
Qui me defendet
Ab me terribilissimo ipse?



Lagu ni mengandungi unsur-unsur black metal sikit tapi dinyanyikan secara soprano ala-ala opera tu.There’s something bout the lyrics that I wanna share with you coz although it’s ...errr...it’s about somebody that had lost all hope towards GOD(bad influence for us) but still it’s interesting.

Lirik ni pendek tapi bermakna,dont you think so?This song tells us about someone that had chose to cross path with God,to abandoned Him because he thought that the God had left him behind(forsaken) and made him carry all the burdens by himself but sometimes he still has doubts in his mind.His faith in his choice shaken as we can see he’s asking if he has forsaken God,who’ll protect him from the most frightful things - himself.

Dan untuk peminat-peminat or otaku anime tu mesti dah sedia maklum yang lagu ni merupakan OST untuk Kuroshitsuji aka Black Butler.Citer ni memang best.Sesuai untuk mereka yang baru nak berjinak-jinak dalam dunia anime ni coz plotnya mudah difahami ditambah lagi dengan butler yang hensem.Cehhh...Lagu ni memang dicipta untuk watak utama dalam citer tu,Ciel Phantomhive.Memang beliau kena sejibik gedebuk dengan 
liriknya.




Live,Laugh,Die Emotionally!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Sayang Korang Ketat-ketat