Something To Think About.

There is no girl alike me. And there is no boy that like me. ; )






Sunday, July 3, 2011

Speechless Sunday 3:A Great Heart.




                        Learn to love with all your heart and accept the unlovable side of others.
                        For anyone can love a rose,but only a great heart can include the thorns.
                       Jika ingin memegang bunga ros,peganglah baik-baik.Kalau tangan kau terluka lalu berdarah tercucuk durinya yang tajam,maka aku hanya akan mengatakan ini:
"Kan aku dah cakap,peganglah baik-baik.Kalau kau terkena durinya itu bermaksud kau telah tersalah pegang."







Nota Kaki:Holla....I'm back peeps!Yeah...I know.Like hell anyone care eh.This week is minggu untuk bermanja-manja dan mengada-ngada...well it's for me actually untuk mengada-ngada,not for you.So,stay tuned.Thanks you for your cooperation.



May Peace Be Upon Us. 

Live,Laugh,Die Emotionally!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Sayang Korang Ketat-ketat