Something To Think About.

There is no girl alike me. And there is no boy that like me. ; )






Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Questions That You Dont Have Guts To Ask

52 Questions About My Kind of Guy




1. Do you need him to be good looking?
- Well,not necessarily i think.Just good to be looked at will do.I mean he has 2 eyes,1 nose n 1 mouth,no need to be extra.

2. Smart?
- of course!!! But not nerds or geeks puh-lease..

3. Preferred age?
- older than me.3-7 years should do.

4. Preferred height?
- Definitely taller than me.

5. How about sense of humor?
- Yeah,absolutely!I love to laugh though it’s not very funny.And we can laugh together right?That’s be cool...

6. How about piercings?
- Haha, they look cute on girls, but guys?NO!

7. Accepts you for who you are?
- What a fishy question?Anyone here is stupid enough to be with someone who cannot accept you for who you are????

8. Pink hair?
- Unless he is Patrick Star’s kins the answer is definitely NO!!!Well,if he’s a cosplayer then it’s acceptable.~~~Weee~~~

9. Mushy or no?
-You mean calling me like Sweet Honey Bee n pampered me like 24 hrs a day?
- Haha....surely.

10. Thin or fat?
- Urm...average.not too skinny.





11. Black, Brown, Yellow or White (skin color)?
- Um...are you asking me to be racist here?? but i prefer brown not pale like Robert Pattinson unless he’s a vampire of coz.

12. Long hair or short hair?
- Guy with long hair? Like Rapunzel or something? What the fuck!Nahh....just joking.Bring it on babe...

13. Plastic or metal?
- hah?? what u mean plastic or metal..??fake or something?

14. Smells good?
- Sure,please do.But not too much coz it gonna make people around you puke.

15. Smoker?
- I HATE SMOKERS!!! cuz i also not a SMOKER...

16. Drinker?
- NOO!!!

17.Boy-next-door type?
- Watever...

18. Muscular?
- A bit of muscle is okay but not a body-builder type like The Rock or something coz he’s gonna end up being a Tooth Fairy!

19. Plays piano?
- He’s a musician?Sure,sure,sure.Play something sweet for me(^__^)

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
- Yes of course.The more musical instruments he can play the better.


21. Plays violin?
- Personally I admire the violinists! I want to play but too lazy to follow the violin classes.(^_^)

22. Sings very well?
- (^________^) Yay! we can go karaoke together~But i’m just gonna be a listener.

23. Vain?
- Uh...I'm abit vain myself...plus another vainer it’ll be just like empty shells.

24. With glasses?
- I don't mind as long as he’s not a nerdy or something..XP i also wearing glasses myself (but during classes only k.)

25. With braces?
- Ewww,watever...like i said before as long as he looks okay to me , everything just perfect..XP

26. Shy type?
- a bit..but not too shy..XD

27. Rebel or good boy?
- Good and bad, like me.50/50. Well,he’s gotta have a bad side right?If not,then there’s a 100% chance that I’m actually dating an ANGEL!!!

28. Active or passive?
- I’m kinda passive.So he must be active of course.Then only we can be activate together.XDD

29. Tight or bomb?
- Owhh....What does this even mean??

30. Singer or dancer?
- Should i answer this?I prefer dancer coz we can dance together sometimes.If he likes to sing then it’s his problem.

31. Stunner?
- Oooooo...nice.But no thanks coz the chances of he’s a playboy will definitely be higher!

32. Hiphop?
- uh...crazy dancing?no.

33. Earrings?
- Cute!!! But NOOO...

34. Mr. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
- He’s a player/playboy huh?Then I’d loved to get the fuck out of his face coz I dont wanna be added to his collection of pathetic girls!

35. Dimples?
- Seriously it doesnt make a point.At least if he doesnt poke himself with something to get that,then it’s acceptable.

36. Bookworm?
- Why not?At least he’s not gonna have free times to stalk other girls.

37. Mr. love letter?
- No,I am too lazy to reply that.But if he’s too dilligent,then I gonna wasting a minute or two scanning over it and write a few words like “Okayh or Love u too” as a reply.XDD

38. Playful?
- If he knows when's the time to play and when's the time to be fucking serious.

39. Flirt?
- Hmmm....that might be fun...as long as he’s not overflirting

40. Poem writer?
- uh...no.You are not a Shakespeare!But I’d loved to hear if he’s willing to read some Shakespeare’s poems for me.Hahaha...;pp



41. Serious?
- yes please...but not too serious or i prefer to take a soul reaper as my guy..

42. Campus crush?
- I prefer not to coz there going to be a crush gossip everywhere.

43. Painter?
- Well,the more artistic he’s,the better.Besides I dont have to pay a stranger,let says a hundred bucks to paint my pictures.

44. Religious?
- I hate when it comes to religious issues...As long as he has a religion and knows his place then it’ll be fine with me.

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
- Owhhh... Cool coz i also like to tease people XDD...but please don't overdo it...

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
- No. Seriously...Please no geeks and freaks.I can play games with him a few minutes but not 24hrs a day!

47. Speaks 20 languages?
- WoW..!! Cool..!!I’d loved to(^_^) i can learn many languages from him...

48. Loyal or faithful?
-Urmm...BOTH.But it’s extremely difficult to claim loyalty from guys. 

49. Good kisser?
-Ehhh?erkkk.uhh..umm..it’s kinda personal....XD

50. Loves children?
-I couldnt care less.It’s his choice.Besides,I also have a tough times with kids.How to say this...I find them kinda annoying.Sorry...m(_ _)m

51. Loves me?
- Stupid question.hahaha...LoL

52. Cute?
- cute..?? i like cute boys...haha...but no thanks.



Live,Laugh,Die Emotionally!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Sayang Korang Ketat-ketat