Something To Think About.

There is no girl alike me. And there is no boy that like me. ; )






Saturday, February 12, 2011

My 35 Minutes Self Questions Tests

Everything You Wanna Know About Me 

Hurry up already...I'm fucking curious here!


Starting time: 10.00 PM

Name: Sarah Sayuri Hartnett (not real name but I prefer to be called Sarah)
Brother(s): none....wish I’ve some =_=
Eye Color: brown
Shoe size: 6
Hair: short .Prefer short hair.Simple is better..=.=lll
Piercings:Yes
Height: 157.2cm (i want to be taller sumhow)
What are you wearing right now?: white t shirt n pants
Where do you live?: place where u all call earth
Favorite number: 8
Favorite drink: nescafe,mango juice
Favorite month: April
Favorite breakfast: Bread with Nutella with a mug of nescafe

-Have You Ever-

Broken a bone: never
Been in a police car: no
Fallen for a friend: no
Fallen for a guy/girl in a short period of time: i nvr hv a single boyfriend in my life...
Swam in the ocean: =_=l l l nope.I cant swim but I’d loved to
Fallen asleep in school: boring subject...sure i sleep or walking around lab especially to play pranks on my friends.Hahaha...xP
Broken someone’s heart?: Well....not sure.I hope no.
Cried when someone died?: i nvr saw my family members or someone I cared a lot die in front of me before so i dont know.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: who care
Saved e-mails: yupp!!
Been cheated on: By boyfriends?Absolutely nope!By friends....usually they play pranks back on me. =_=

-What-

Your room like?:many anime poster on the wall,my novels,comics everywhere...;p ... kinda messy honestly
What is right beside you?:my make up stuffs
What is the last thing you ate?: chocolate bread



 

-Ever Had-

Chicken pox: yep..People use to say we get it once in a lifetime.But why the hell I got it twice?!
Sore throat: sometimes..
Stitches: err...nope.I really hope I’ll never have to get it.
Broken nose: No!

-Do You-

Believe in love at first sight?:Yes...
Like picnic?: with my friends..yes.!!

-Who-

Who did you last yell at?: My sister,Moin aka Meon.
Who was the last person you danced with?: acually i dont know how to dance.But i’d loved to.
Who last made you smile?: My mum when she pronunced something wrong! 

-Final Questions-

What are you listening to right now?: No Boy No Cry—Stance Punks....Blue Bird,Hero Comes Back...most of them are Naruto OST.
What did you do today?: online facebook..updating my blog,sleeping,teasing my sisters,laughing with my mum/laughing at my dad!  LoL
Diamond or pearl?: I prefer platinum coz it’s more exclusive n expensive.
Are you the oldest?: yep..im the oldest..i have 4 sisters below me.Desperately wishing for a brother!
Indoors or out doors?: indoor(70%)outdoor for shopping only.

-Today did you-

Talk to someone you like?: You means a guy?No.Doesnt have anyone I seriously like for now.
Kiss anyone?: My sister
Sing?: yep...humming sometimes
Talk to an ex?:i don't have a single boyfriend before..how should i talk to my ex..?? O_o?? 
Miss someone?: My friends
Eat?: Food?

-Last person who-

You talked to on the phone?: talked: dont know.. sms: my sister at UPMKB.
Made you cry?: No one.I rarely cry.I’m not some sick emo bitches who cry all the times.In fact I laugh like 23 hours a day even in my dream!
Went to the movies with?: Never went for a movie.Just buy DVDs n Watch together wth my family at home.
You went to the mall with?: my family members
Who cheered you up?: my mum n sometimes my sis


-Have you-

Been to Mexico?: no..i don't want to go there..!!
Been to USA?: no..but if I were given a chance then why not?honestly, i prefer Japan than USA.

-Random-

Have a crush on someone?:Nope.... =.=l l l
What books are you reading right now?: Re-read my novels.
Best feeling in the world?: drinking a jug of water continuosly after jog for 40mins
Future kids names?:Ai Amara...something more Japanese.Nahh....jk LoL.xP.
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: no and I hate girls who sleeps with that things!
What’s under your bed?: dust...
Favorite sport(s): badminton.But I just watching not playing,hahaha
Favorite place?:cosplay event...really hope I can get there someday..!! (^_^)
Who do you really hate?: Somebody wakes me up from my amazing dreams
Do you have a job?: yep.i studying,writing,n a blogger.

What time is it now?: 10.35 pm


 


Live,Laugh,Die Emotionally!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Sayang Korang Ketat-ketat