Something To Think About.

There is no girl alike me. And there is no boy that like me. ; )






Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day, Sayang.









Yes, you know I love you.

I love you today more than I loved you yesterday and less than my love for you tomorrow.


This will continue after tomorrow and after that and even after that. The total of it all is infinity. You can't count it, can't you?

Happy Valentine's Day, sayang.

There's more in it that just words, there's more meaning in it than just an unsignificant celebration.






P/s: If you feel offend because you didn't celebrate Valentine's, then I would like to kindly remind you that I didn't write this for you either, so please quietly exclude yourself.





May Peace Be Upon Us.

Live,Laugh,Die Emotionally!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Sayang Korang Ketat-ketat