Something To Think About.

There is no girl alike me. And there is no boy that like me. ; )






Friday, June 29, 2012

Sabarlah,Ingatkan Tuhan.


                     "Sabarlah,ingat Tuhan."





 I used to laugh when people said that to soothe me when I'm in a havoc.

 And I still laugh when people say that to me now.

 Calmly,soothly and humbly,I asked them,

"If I didnt think of Him and am patient enough,where will I be now?
Do you think I'll still be here,writing a superfucking emotional blog?"








May Peace Be Upon Us.

 

Live,Laugh,Die Emotionally!

3 comments:

Paolo Balam said...

doa

Unknown said...

anyways..sabar..

lol

Anonymous said...

où est le meilleur site pour faire un blog, blog de conseils en être reconnaissants. merci pour l'aide. sam, j'ai essayé d'obtenir votre blog, mais il semble qu'aucun thread, check it out.

LinkWithin

Sayang Korang Ketat-ketat