Something To Think About.

There is no girl alike me. And there is no boy that like me. ; )






Monday, June 25, 2012

I Love You For A Thousand Years.


I have died everyday
waiting for you.
Darling,dont be afraid.
I've love you 
for a thousand years.
I'll love you 
for a thousand more.





I wont promise you that
I'll love you for a thousand years.

I cant promise you that.
Because if I've stopped loving you,
I cant be with you anymore.
I'll hurt you if I do.

But I promised you that I'll
be by your side as long as
I love you and I'll try hard to
make one day feels like
one thousand years.

Because rather than one thousand or
two thousand years that
we just exist but died in it,
a thousand beautiful days will be more
than enough
if we live in it.










May Peace Be Upon Us.

 

Live,Laugh,Die Emotionally!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Sayang Korang Ketat-ketat