Something To Think About.

There is no girl alike me. And there is no boy that like me. ; )






Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Once A Boss,Always A Boss.



 Being the eldest one among my sisters,well that is what I meant by being a boss and act like a boss.

There's a big rule that is of course, not written in some crappy books, that stated that by being the eldest, no matter what lies you feed to your sisters, they,well they actually believe it.

Or be it's just some badass jokes, our little sisters will undoubtly believe them all.

It doesnt matter whether our little sisters graduated from Oxford or Stanford, no matter how smart they became, still when we told them something (that is actually a total piece of shit) they'll listen to those seriously, like it's kinda some life-or-death situations.

Once, I joke about a big cockroach to my sister, I told her that it'll crawl out of her bed and feed on her flesh during night,well it's a stupid joke of course, but she believe it wholeheartly.

Shit advices, total crap monster stories, food that makes your face turn green, when all those lies come out from the boss' mouth,well they'll actually turn out to be the most believable facts.


Once a boss, always a boss huh?







May Peace Be Upon Us.

Live,Laugh,Die Emotionally!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Sayang Korang Ketat-ketat