Something To Think About.

There is no girl alike me. And there is no boy that like me. ; )






Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Spider-Web.


 "Hey,look,the spider-web above your head looks so fragile and weak.It's just like it's going to break anytime."

I gazed at it.The small and white spider-web that was being caressed by rough wind danced wildly above my head.Yes,it did look like it's going to break anytime.But no matter how rough the wind violated it,the spider-web didnt break.It persistently going to stay there.

Quietly,I smiled to myself as I looked at the person beside me.I asked her in my mind, 

"The spider-web does look fragile and weak,but do you want to know what is more fragile and weaker than that?



It's the bond that we shared."







May Peace Be Upon Us.

Live,Laugh,Die Emotionally!

2 comments:

umUMRA said...

-sigh-..

Henry Andrews said...

Very nice blogg you have here

LinkWithin

Sayang Korang Ketat-ketat