Something To Think About.

There is no girl alike me. And there is no boy that like me. ; )






Sunday, August 12, 2012

Blacker Than Black.


You must have been pondering...
why there are so many dissatisfactions in my life,why was all the corner in it were engulfed in pitch dark,why didnt I find my way back if I were lost,why couldnt I put a little trust in anyone or why cant I just move on and find that blissful light of happiness.

There must have been happiness for everyone.Was not everyone suppose to have a happy ending in the end?

You must have been tired...
of all my bickering of truth,my brawling about happiness and my tussle with life.


But believe me,I've been pondering more than you and I've completely exhausted because
I've been in a tug-of-war with life for a very long time.Long enough.









May Peace Be Upon Us.

Live,Laugh,Die Emotionally!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Sayang Korang Ketat-ketat